Create or join a Pride today!
Are you interested in helping the CDC Research Foundation? You can provide the support we need to reach our research goals
A Pride is a group of volunteers who take responsibility for raising awareness and money for CDCRF by hosting a fundraiser or other activity where 100% of the proceeds are donated to our not-for-profit, 501(c)(3) charitable foundation. This is a great way for individuals, groups and businesses to help us carry out our mission.
The following are some examples of recent fundraisers:
- Golf outing
- Texas Hold‘em poker tournament
- Community event at a bar or restaurant
- School District bake sale
- “Jeans Day" at your corporate office
- "Casual Wear" day at schools where children typically where uniforms
- Proceeds from the sale of a business' items
- Wedding favor donations
- "Sweet 16" gift donations
Be creative, have fun and invite your friends, family and coworkers to join in. We have lots of tips to help make your event a success!
Also, remember that the CDC Research Foundation hosts many of its own fundraisers in New York City and the surrounding areas. We are always grateful for volunteer participation. Check out our website for a list of upcoming events.
For more information, please contact us.